- Maximum number of students per class is 20.
- For all classes/lectures I would need two tables to set up my laptop and supplies, and a power cord/extension cord to connect to power outlet.
- For all classes/lectures the guild/organizer is responsible for providing a digital projector, a screen or wall space for projecting slides onto, adequate lighting and electrical outlets for all students as well as the required number of ironing boards and irons.
Fees for 2020/2021:
|Lecture and Trunk Show – “What happened to the ruler?”||$250|
|Lecture and Trunk Show – “Finding Your Artistic Voice”||$250|
|Class – “Free-Motion Quilting for Beginners”||$500|
|Class – “Quilting with a Walking Foot”||$500|
|Class – “Creating Journal Covers with Improvisational Piecing”||$650|
|Class – “Fabric Postcards”||$500|
|Class – “Strictly Striped Tablerunner”||$500|
A $100 non-refundable booking fee is due when the contract is signed. This fee will count towards the final payment.
- Reimbursement for mileage at the current federal reimbursement rate.
- If applicable parking fees, tolls, air-fare (round trip), baggage fee.
- Lodging: Hotel with on-site food and free wireless internet in a non-smoking room.
- Meals to be provided by guild/organizer or per diem of $50.
- If the guild/organizer must cancel due to insufficient enrollment for the class(es) they may do so up to 4 weeks prior to the schedules presentation(s). Cancellation must be communicated in a person-to-person phone call and must then be confirmed in writing via email or snail-mail.
- If the guild/organizer cancels between 1 weeks and 4 weeks prior to the dates established in the contract the guild/organizer will be responsible for paying half of the contract fee; Cancellation 1 week and less prior to the dates requires full payment.
- If the guild/organizer must cancel for a reason beyond its control (eg. inclement weather), an attempt will be made to reschedule the class/lecture.
- In case of a cancellation by the guild/organizer any expenses already incurred by Christine such as airfare or hotel reservation require reimbursement from the guild/organizer.
- If any unforeseen circumstances (such as inclement weather, illness, or serious family emergency) prevent Christine from coming, every effort will be made to reschedule the class/lecture at a mutually acceptable future date. If rescheduling is not an option the contract may be terminated without a penalty payment assessed by either party.
Christine will retain all rights, including copyrights, in any recordings of any kind, which may be made of Christine’s visit.